Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Goals



1) two things I've learned last term were......


a) how to play the guitar a lot better thanks to Mr.W


b) how to add and subtract integers


2) two things I am proud of from last term are......

a) my eye illution because it is different


b) my frist hand stiched project of the Greenland flag


3) two goals I want to do this term......



a) I want to learn how to tern decimals into fractions then into percents. I will do this by studying every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night for 20 minutes.



b) I want to read more. I will do this by finding a good chapter book and reading every night for 20 minutes before I go to bed.





2 comments:

  1. How are you making out with your goals? I can see if Math that you've certainly learned how to turn decimals into fractions then into percents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading goal has kind of fading because I have been busy with other things but I'm hoping to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete